September 29, 2017
American Airlines Introducing Improved Casper Bedding this December
American Airlines is teaming up with Casper to launch a new line of bedding for Premium Economy, Business Class, and First Class passengers on international and trans-continental flights.
The full product line includes a mattress pad, pillow, pajamas, duvet, day blanket, lumbar pillow, and slippers. The exact items you receive will depend on your flight route.
- International long-haul First Class passengers will receive the full product line
- Trans-continental First Class passengers will receive the pillow, duvet, lumbar pillow, and day blanket
- International long-haul Business Class passengers (SYD, AKL, HKG) will receive a mattress pad, pillow, duvet, pajamas, and slippers
- International Business Class passengers on Pacific routes will receive a pillow, duvet, and slippers
- Premium Economy passengers will receive a lumbar pillow and a day blanket
It’s great that American is introducing better bedding for passengers. The new products are set to launch December 1, 2017. This is reminiscent of United’s recent addition of Saks Fifth Avenue bedding to its Polaris flights. American put out the following promo video: