September 12, 2017
Earn up to 50,000 Points for Chase Sapphire Reserve Referrals
The Chase Sapphire Reserve has been a huge hit with millennials since it first launched last year. It’s my favorite travel credit card currently on the market and I use it nearly every day. The card has a $450 annual fee, but the perks more than make up for it. Here’s some of what you get:
- $300 annual travel credit
- Priority Pass lounge membership (granting access to over 1,000 lounges around the world)
- 50,000 Ultimate Rewards Points after spending $4,000 within three months
- Earn 3X points per $1 on Travel and Dining purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check fee credit (worth up to $100)
Chase just launched a referral program which incentivizes current card members to sign-up their friends. You’ll earn 10,000 Ultimate Rewards points per friend who applies and is approved for the card, up to 50,000 points per year. Your friends will still receive the standard sign-up offer of 50,000 points after spending $4,000 within three months.
First, head to Chase’s new referral site. You’ll have to enter your last name, zip code, and the last four digits of your Sapphire Reserve card. Once you do that, Chase will give you a referral link. When your friend signs-up for the card through the link, you’ll get your bonus points! The points should post to your account within 8 weeks.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured Image Courtesy of Hotel Danieli, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice