April 5, 2017
JetBlue Mint coming to Three New Routes
JetBlue Mint is the airline’s first class product. You get full flat beds and swanky JetBlue service onboard, and the airline just announced that its finally adding Mint service to three additional routes:
- New York (JFK)- Las Vegas (LAS) (Starting November 6, 2017)
- New York (JFK)- San Diego (SAN) (Starting August 15, 2017)
- Boston (BOS)- San Diego (SAN) (Starting December 10, 2017)
Although the new Mint seats aren’t entering service until August, you can already book them starting today. JetBlue also revealed that it will announce the start date of its Seattle (SEA)- Boston (BOS)/New York (JFK) routes in the ‘coming months’.
The main benefits of JetBlue Mint are the lie-flat beds, a 15-inch TV, and premium food and drinks. Some of the seats even offer private, semi-enclosed suites. Mint is generally better than legacy first class products because every Mint seat is a brand new lie-flat and, well, who really likes service on American, Delta, or United these days?
How to Book
- The best way to book these flights for free is by using JetBlue’s TrueBlue miles.
How to Pay
- JetBlue Plus Card earns 6X JetBlue miles per $1 spent on JetBlue purchases, 2X miles per $1 spent at restaurant and grocery stores, and 1X mile per $1 everywhere else.
- Platinum Card from American Express earn 5X points per $1 on airfare booked through all airlines and through the AMEX travel portal.
Featured Image Courtesy of JetBlue