November 28, 2017
LEVEL Air is Launching Five New $149 Routes to Europe
IAG, the company which owns Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, and Vueling, announced plans to launch a new low cost airline called LEVEL in March 2017. The airline started with just four routes flying between Barcelona and Los Angeles, Oakland, Punta Cana, and Buenos Aires. LEVEL presents another great low-cost option to cross the Atlantic, with fares as low as $149. The airline announced several exciting expansions this morning.
LEVEL is creating a second hub at Paris Orly airport (ORY). It will launch flights from Paris (ORY) to Newark, Montreal, Guadeloupe, and Martinique with fares starting at $149 one-way. The flights will commence in July 2018 and they’re already bookable online. The airline is also launching a new route from Barcelona to Boston in March 2018. Here are the scheduling details:
- Paris (ORY)-Montreal (YUL) 3X per week starting July 2, 2018
- Paris (ORY)-Guadeloupe (PTP) 4X per week starting Jul 3, 2018
- Paris (ORY)-Martinique (FDF) 3X per week starting September 3, 2018
- Paris (ORY)-Newark (EWR) 4X per week starting September 4, 2018
- Barcelona (BCN)-Boston (BOS) 2X per week starting March 28, 2018
LEVEL will continue to use A330 aircraft to cross the Atlantic. These planes can accommodate 293 passengers in Economy and 21 passengers in Premium Economy. Keep in mind that since this is a budget airline, you have to pay extra for everything. Optional add-ons include checked bags, food, seat selection, priority boarding etc.
Images Courtesy of IAG